Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Watch Sting in Vancouver on Entertainment Tonight...

From Sting.com

Does Sting get stage fright? ET goes backstage before his concert opener in Vancouver to get the answer!

The singer admits that his feelings of excitement are mixed with "a little anxiety."

"This is a big deal for me," he adds. "It's a huge responsibility. At the same time, I'm thrilled - like a kid with a new train set... it's a mixed bag of emotions."

"I think it's important to have a little bit of nerve," he says. "Once I'm on stage, I'm not nervous. But just before you go on, you get that little tingling. I take what I do seriously; I don't take it for granted."

The night perfectly kicked-off his Symphonicity Tour, with the singer performing his most celebrated songs with the Royal Philharmonic.

Watch the videos from Sting.com